Spray tans are an increasingly popular beauty treatment. With recent advancements in the industry, the innovative techniques and high quality products produce results that are nothing short of amazing.
Compared to tanning from the sun or with sunbeds, spray tanning is the healthier, skin-friendly option for a sun-kissed look without the considerable health risks.
Sienna X and Fake Bake
We offer spray tans by Sienna X and Fake Bake, both of which provide superb results. Your therapist will be able to advise which is most suitable for you, based on your skin type, how long you want your tan to last and the type of look you desire.
We all know that any outfit looks better with a tan. This 1 hour developing tan has been specially formulated to give a gorgeous, quick developing tan, so you can have the perfect spray tan now and be ready for this evening.
The beauty of this spray tan is that it only needs to be left on the skin for up to 1 hour, and watch it develop over the next 2-4 hours.
It is designed for people who want to look gorgeous without sitting around in tan for hours; it‘s no fuss, it works and it‘s packed with Sienna X moisturising ingredients.
Spray Tans prices
How long will my spray tan last?
- Fake Bake (Original or Darker) – 5-7 Days
- Fake Bake Beyond Bronze – 3-5 Days
- Sienna X (8%, 10%, 12% or 16%) – 5-7 Days
- 1 Hour Quick Developing Tan – up to 5 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
Spray tanning involves applying an active ingredient, dihydroxyacetone, or DHA, to your skin using a specialist low pressure spraying machine.
DHA is a colourless sugar, it interacts with the proteins and amino acids in the outer layer of your skin to produce a golden brown colour (it‘s a similar process to when sliced apples go brown when exposed to air).
You will be sprayed with a lightly coloured solution of DHA, but the actual tan takes 6-8 hrs to develop and the colour guide will wash off when showering. Your therapist will tell you how long to wait until you can bathe or shower.
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before spray tan.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to spray tan.
- On the day of your spray tan DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the spray tan liquid.
- Wear loose, dark clothing and bring some sandals or flip flops.
On your first tanning session, the therapist will ask you a number of questions and then fill in a consultation card.
Then the therapist will give you a few minutes to get undressed into the disposable briefs provided or change into your underwear and remove jewellery.
Next, a barrier cream will be applied to your hands and backs of your feet and any dry areas to prevent them from tanning too much.
The spraying will take about 10 minutes plus an additional few minutes to dry. For your spraying, you will be invited to stand in a tanning cubicle, to ensure the spray goes on your skin, not into the air.
The initial tan colour you‘ll see is actually the cosmetic guide colour.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid other beauty/hair treatments whilst tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
Call For Bookings and Appointments
For urgent bookings and other beauty queries call or drop us an email.