To complement your eyebrow shape, we also offer eyebrow and eyelash tinting, perming and LVL lashes (lash lift treatment). If you prefer a longer-lasting solution, Nouveau Lashes are semi-permanent lash extensions that give great results. Our expert staff will be more than happy to advise if you need a little help.
Nouveau Lashes is one of the most established professional lash brands in the world.
Eyelash Treatments prices
Nouveau Lashes prices
What is Nouveau Lashes?
Nouveau Lashes is a semi-permanent eyelash extension treatment for women (and men) who want to lengthen their lashes and define their eyes. It has been carefully developed by experts to produce longer, thicker and very natural-looking lashes that last up to six to eight weeks (maintenance required).
Why choose Nouveau Lashes?
Traditional false eyelashes are produced in strips or clumps and applied directly on to the eyelid with adhesive that dries hard on the lashes and lid. Not only can they look false, they can feel heavy and can cause natural lashes to drop out and often only last a few days.
Nouveau Lashes are different. Very different. Each lash extension is applied individually in order to achieve a superior result. This means that the procedure itself, which can take up to 1 ½ to 2 hours (depending on result required), takes a great deal of concentration and skill. Nouveau lashes are professionally applied to ensure no glue or clumps can be seen.
How are the lashes applied during the treatment?
By isolating one natural eyelash, the extension is individually applied to the natural lash. The Nouveau Lashes therapist tries to find suitable healthy lashes to apply the extension to, to ensure no damage is caused.
Regular maintenance appointments mean you can wear these lashes for months! However, the extension will shed (comes out) with your natural lashes during its natural hair cycle and after 2-3 weeks you will need an infill to replace the lashes that have shed and created gaps.
Should you wish to remove these lashes, please DO NOT attempt to do this at home! We will be happy to safely remove them using the Nouveau Lashes remover, which is specially formulated to ensure your natural lashes are NOT damaged. The solution dissolves the glue as Vaseline or other oily products will NOT dissolve the glue, but will instead rip your own lashes out.
- Do not allow water/steam to come into contact with the lashes for 48 hours.
- Do not perm Nouveau lashes.
- Do not use a mechanical eyelash curler on lashes.
- Do not rub the eyes when washing face.
- Only very gently pat lashes dry if required.
- We recommend that you don‘t use mascara but if you do, use a water based mascara.
LVL (Length Volume Lift)
LVL is a ground breaking technique designed to give you longer-looking lashes without the need for lash extensions.
You‘ve already got what it takes. You just haven‘t seen it yet. The LVL Lash Lift is the revolutionary lash phenomenon that reveals your natural lashes in all their glory. It‘s about knowing your eyes will be the centre of attention without you having to do a thing. Make the most of what nature gave you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eyelashes and the surrounding area are cleaned with a protein pad which removes any traces of oil which could create a barrier.
- Eye pads are applied under both eyes, covering the lower lashes.
- A specially formulated bonder is applied on a silicone shield which is then applied on the lid close to your lash line.
- Your eyelashes are carefully bonded individually to the silicone shield allowing them to be lifted from the root.
- A solution is then applied for the required time to break the bonds in the eyelashes.
- The volumising lotion is applied to rebuild the bonds in the lashes.
- Lashes are tinted.
- A serum is applied to condition the lashes and the shields are then removed.
- The eyelashes are then combed through leaving you with fantastic lifted lashes!
Yes, this MUST be carried out at least 48 hours before the treatment.
No. Clients often find LVL treatments extremely relaxing. You can relax and close your eyes throughout the treatment.
They will last up to 6-8 weeks depending on the length and quality of your natural lashes.
Although LVL is great for many people, it‘s not suitable for everyone. People who have a medical contra-indication to the treatment, or who have experienced an allergic reaction to the patch test, cannot have LVL. Also, it‘s only suitable for people who have their own natural lashes.
Clients suffering from cataract, conjunctivitis, trichotillomania, allergy to medical tape/plasters, alopecia, sensitive eyes, recent eye infections, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye syndrome, psoriasis or eczema around the eye area and allergy to latex CANNOT have the LVL treatment.
Yes, LVL can provide lift to downward-pointing lashes.
Do not wear any eye make-up.
It takes approximately 24 hours for LVL Lashes to set in place after the treatment. This is the time needed for the bonds to fully re-set.
It is best not to have the treatment carried out too late at night as when you sleep on freshly set lashes, they could move and re-set during the night.
- Don‘t wet or rub your eyelashes.
- Don‘t apply cream to the eyes as this could get onto your lashes.
- Don‘t apply mascara
- Don‘t use a sauna or facial steamer for 48hrs.
- Don‘t go swimming
Call For Bookings and Appointments
For urgent bookings and other beauty queries call or drop us an email.