Hot Stone Massage is a massage uses heated basalt stones, which are placed at key points on the body.
The stones are placed into a purpose-built stone heater which is filled with water. Our thermostatic heater ensures the correct temperature is maintained.
Once the stones have heated sufficiently, some are placed onto specific points on the body (such as the back, hands, etc.) and others are held by the massage therapist and used to work the muscles.
The temperature of the stones penetrates up to 2 inches into the body allowing you to feel a deeper sense of relaxation.
Its gentle approach in releasing stubborn, knotted muscles is remarkable and the use of cool stones, if desired, is an effective method of dealing with injuries.
Aftercare Advice Following a Treatment:
- If you feel particularly relaxed, take care when driving
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol
- Eat a light nutritious meal
- Refrain from any strenuous exercise
- Allow your body to rest
- Back Massage (45 mins)£25.00
- Full Body Massage (1hr 15 mins)£40.00
- Total Relaxation (1hr 30mins)£47.00