- LVL Lashes£45
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LVL?
LVL is a ground breaking new technique designed to give you longer-looking lashes without the need for lash extensions.
How is the treatment carried out?
- Eyelashes and the surrounding area are cleaned with a protein pad which removes any traces of oil which could create a barrier.
- Eye pads are applied under both eyes, covering the lower lashes.
- A specially formulated bonder is applied on a silicone shield which is then applied on the lid close to your lash line.
- Your eyelashes are carefully bonded individually to the silicone shield allowing them to be lifted from the root.
- A solution is then applied for the required time to break the bonds in the eyelashes.
- The volumising lotion is applied to rebuild the bonds in the lashes.
- Lashes are tinted.
- A serum is applied to condition the lashes and the shields are then removed.
- The eyelashes are then combed through leaving you with fantastic lifted lashes!
Do I need a patchtest?
Yes, this MUST be carried out at least 48 hours before the treatment.
Is the LVL application painful?
No. Clients often find LVL treatments extremely relaxing. You can relax and close your eyes throughout the treatment.
How long will they last?
They will last up to 6-8 weeks depending on the length and quality of your natural lashes.
Is LVL suitable for everyone?
Although LVL is great for many people, it‘s not suitable for everyone. People who have a medical contra-indication to the treatment, or who have experienced an allergic reaction to the patch test, cannot have LVL. Also, it‘s only suitable for people who have their own natural lashes.
What kind of contra-indications?
Clients suffering from cataract, conjunctivitis, trichotillomania, allergy to medical tape/plasters, alopecia, sensitive eyes, recent eye infections, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye syndrome, psoriasis or eczema around the eye area and allergy to latex CANNOT have the LVL treatment.
I have downward-pointing lashes. Can I have LVL?
Yes, LVL can provide lift to downward-pointing lashes.
What should I do before I attend my LVL appointment?
Do not wear any eye make-up.
It takes approximately 24 hours for LVL Lashes to set in place after the treatment. This is the time needed for the bonds to fully re-set.
It is best not to have the treatment carried out too late at night as when you sleep on freshly set lashes, they could move and re-set during the night.
What NOT to do in the first 24 hours:
- Don‘t wet or rub your eyelashes.
- Don‘t apply cream to the eyes as this could get onto your lashes.
- Don‘t apply mascara
- Don‘t use a sauna or facial steamer for 48hrs.
- Don‘t go swimming